Saturday, September 20, 2008

today's story

Assalammualaikum guys! Huhu i m not feeling very well since last night.. Got a very terrible headache.. I took 4 tablets of actifast last night..

Anyway, i woke up around 6am this morning.. Went straight to bathroom and then washing my clothes. Huh.. I felt my head was so heavy! Around 8 i went to UBD to attend my written test. As i arrived there it was nearly 9am.. I took out my ic and a pen and went straight to the table.. My heart beat very fast and i am not feeling that well..

We start the test around 9am and the examiner told us that the result will be on 29th sept 08 and they told us, only 30 candidates will be notify for the interview.. Huhu that sound so scary..

I did fine in my test.. And i just wish can have the opportunity to be called for the interview.. Anyway, i finished my written test at 10am.. My planned was going straight to the office,but then i just cant help it. I got a terrible headache. *sigh* Went straight home and having my rest. Around 12 noon someone from MOE call me and telling me that my testimonial are ready to be collected.. Maybe on monday.. Huhu..

By the way, tommorrow i'll have my morning shift.. And also i am going to meet with someone to send my serunding.. Well, have a good weekend guys.. Cya guys!

**copy paste from my hp notes. Have to do the draft first before i paste to my blog. thanks to the technology.. I don't need my laptop. I can blogging everywhere i want!except for uploading pictures hehe..**

No comments: