Monday, September 15, 2008

untitled..

hai assalammualaikum folks!
Well well well, today just like the other day, nothing much to do.. Macam biasa pagi-pagi lagi menduli my kittens! Then memanyap bilik and bilik tamu.. So messy.. Biasa lah my nephew yang gauk dua orang atu, mun udah bemain,bejurit tah barang-barang tu.. Hehe..

Anyway, i m so depressed lately.. Sakit kepala ane. Kweng3.. I guess, past couple of days ani my appetite towards food makin kurang sudah.. Hm.. I dunno whether its a good sign or what.. Anyhow, i m totally blurr right now..

Whatever it is, i just can feel that i m so tired lately even i m having a fair rest.. And i feel unhealthy and uncomfortable with my body..i just feel comfortable when i m lying down on my bed..

Before i forget, i've found past year papers of syariah and bhasa melayu 'A' level for the year 2000-2008.. Now i've complete it.. I got syariah, bhasa melayu and geography.. I m glad that i manage to prepare early for next year class.. Insyaallah.. I better study so hard next year.. And i better search for part time job.. Kind of dreaming? Well, i think so.. But whatever it is, i want to be a teacher.. Even sometimes i feel it is too late now, but i keep in mind that, to pursue an ambition,it is never too late! I m having a faith on myself!and i dare myself to get what i want even i know it is too hard and even i don't know where to start!

Well, got to go now guys! Have a good day! Bye!

No comments: