Assalammualaikum peeps! Its my offday! Last night i slept at 2am.. I got that terrible headache! I took 2 tablets of actifast..
It helps me sleeping and felt okay..
When i woke up this morning, i still got my headache.. I just force myself to woke up and do my cleaning things and bathed! I ate my breakfast and again i took 2 tablets of actifast.. I fall asleep and just woke up around 1pm.. I still got my headache.. Please.. i dont want to be sick at this moment! I got my fever at the same time.. Maybe i'll just try to have my rest.and i'll be okay soon..
By the way,yesterday afternoon, my bestfee yatie had SMS me and told me everything i need to know bout all that diploma and degree course.. Thanks darl~ wish u'll success too! And as i can remember she is my real bestfriend.. Its been 12 year ever since i first met her when we were in form 1.. I got many friend, but she is a friend that i still remember from my classmates And thanks to her for always want to be my friend and always support me whenever i need it. i'll try to get more information bout it again so that i wont take the wrong path.. Huh~ i've wasted lots of my time.. And i think its time for me to start a new beginning.. I know it wont be as easy as we said.. It will takes everything i got.. And i think i better try rather than just sitting and whinning bout my past mistakes.. This time, i want to make sure that i will try harder even if i have to fall again!
All right then, i better stop here for now..cya again guys! Assalammualaikum..
2 comments:
Dalenx ku...
bah2 get well soon lenx.. jumpa krg d,ofiz denga aktiviti ktani yang mlampan ah..
Eyh lenx.. lurus jua toh.. jgn putus asa bah. Walau masa ani kan mohon msuk d,UBD a2 payah.. ur luck satu hari nanti sapa tahu kan.. Adang tah mikirkan yg ndada2.. org nda jua mikirkan kitani.. nda ja..
*bkn plng ku ngasut deyh.. *kna hentam teruks ku krg ni :P
It's just dat , neva2 stop berusaha lennx... mudahan berjaya walau pun lambat and adakalanya menguji kesabaran..
Boleh jadi menangis jua nyamu.~ sighhhhh~
yoha lenx.. thanx for ur encouragement.. i wish.. apa2 ani kadang2 mesti jua di lalui dengan di accompany with tears and laugh.. and i have experiencing all of that.. but yatah tu.. kadang-kadang apa2 ani mesti sabar and tabah.. huhu... lucky lah bagi people yang berjaya without usaha yang bersungguh2 atu.. anyway thanks lernx ah for the advice and encouragement... cya lenx..
Post a Comment