Assalammualaikum guys! Thanks to my friend yang sudi melawat-lawat and membaca my blog ani..
anyway friend, its quite a long time i havent update my blog.. Well, not much new story or changes bout myself lately.. Its just that there is a slight drastic changes bout my career.. I m not working at airport anymore. I have been transfer to ong sum ping..
by the way, i was informed to be transfer on last tuesday 2nd december by my officer. I was told to go to the headquarters on the 4th december to have a short briefing by dr. Lakshmi bout my new duty.. I was so nervous actually. Luckily her mood was okay that morning. After the short briefing, i was sent to ong sum ping by chief hj raman.. We went straight to met the officer incharge there. I was told that my duty is to be the data-entry person.. Thanks for the experienced i got from the airport's entering data bout the health declaration form..
everyone in my new place are so nice.. Even the doctors and nurses are so helpful.. I was given a room as my office. Not much to do after i reported myself on duty.. Dr. Balala was so nice to teach me and helping me bout my new duty.. A nurse show me around the office and also introduce everybody in our office.. Thanks to her..
anyway yesterday was my 2nd day at the new place.. Okay, i start my day to continue entering data and i learn new things yesterday! I was taught to learn bout failing.. At first, it give me headache.but then, i enjoy it! It is not as difficult as it looks.. Thanks to babu. She taught me alots! I managed to entering data around 70 files yesterday.. It was so exhausting but.. I enjoy it!
by the way, i enjoy myself at new place but i did missed all my friend at airport.. Its been a long time we've been together as office-mate.. Its just that i need to move on.. And mungkin ada rahmat beside all this.. Whatever it is, i wish they will be happy always and may allah blessed all of them.. For me, i'll just being myself.. And wish me luck guys.. Love u and miz u all so much. Wish we can meet again soon! Thanks for dropping by! Askum guys bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment