Friday, August 15, 2008

morning! Morning!

hai assalammualaikum! Morning all.. Thanks for viewing my blog.. Lately, i just feel nothing to share.. Even sometimes,there is lots of thing happen around me.. Sometimes, things that happen will be much better left unspoken.. So that, it wont hurt anyone.. But anyway, i bought 2 mix persian kitten.. Age between 2-3 months.. The female is brownish.. And the male is totally black.. Well, i m new to all this, but surely i love them.. And my mum say, i should feed them with bottle.. They are so cute.. But i can't take their picture.thats what my mum said! Maybe 1 day i'll upload their picture.. My sister are so noisy! Haha she don't like cats.. But i do!! For now, i just put my kittens in the cage.. I haven't give names to both of them.. I m thinking of it.. Talking bout the kittens, i realise that my female kitten is so active rather than the male.. But anyway, i loved both of them.. Coz both are so cute!! I plan to bring them to the clinics this saturday.. I have to know everything that i should do to have them as my pet!! Well, got to go now guys.. Cya again..

No comments: