Saturday, August 16, 2008
today's story..
assalammualaikum peeps!! How ya duin? Well, today as usual, i work in the morning.. Quite lame.. Juz entertaining my self with the pc game in the office.. Not my fault anyway.. Nothing to do.it just make us more lazy i guess.but, it is a good news for people who take things for granted.. Well, after work, i've been to hardware shop to survey the price of things.. At last we manage to find the shop that sold hardware things at reasonable price.. I've think to attend my 2 hours computer course,but at last, i m so exhausted!! I have to cancel again.. Insyaallah, tommorrow i'll attend for 6 hours course.. Further more, today, i have notice that my kittens manage to drink their milk by themself! And i dont have to feed them with bottle again.. I realise that, they are quick learner and that makes me feel so happy! By the way, i've wash them this evening.. Using my shampoo.. This is my first time.. Quite cool! Haha.. And things that i realise is that, when i put them in their cage, its like an order for going to sleep for them.. So cute.. Everytime i put them in the cage, they will sleep! So cute though! Haha.. I m sure i love them very much.. Well, got to go guys.. Thanks for viewing my blog..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment