Thursday, August 21, 2008

yippy!!!

assalammualaikum guys! Thanks for viewing.. Anyway, i guess for the past few days there are lots of thing happen. And i think, i just can't help myself to get over it.. I just feel that its enough of people causing any trouble so that it wont hurt anyone! I just feel so exhausted! And it make me sick and i just feel that i m not in a healthy situation! Whenever people around me causing any trouble why should i be the one who keep thinking of it and they force me to get involve even if i dont want to! I m damn tired! Enough of it! It really wont make my day anyway! By the way, i've complete my computer course! Make me feel relieve! At last i manage to get my computer certificate and i can submit my application form! Well, wish all of u have a very nice day.. Cya again

No comments: